Who would think that this pungent Asian ingredient is the “goddess of detoxification”? Of course, no one has ever expected it.
For thousands of years, this natural anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant food has been used by numerous herbalists around the globe for stomach problems. It somehow became the chief source, not just for digestive upsets, but for natural therapies as well. Of course, you haven’t notice that (unless you’re a herbalist too).
Ginger for Detox
Ginger has a surprising ability to fast track the movement of food through the intestines thus leading to detoxification. Its detoxification power has immense ability to effectively eliminate toxins from the body.Moreover, this herb is considered as one of the most promising natural element for detox. Due to its power to crank up an individual’s digestive system and metabolism, there’s no doubt that this is a great detox weapon!
How does it work?
Ginger’s natural way of gearing up the digestion is because of:
- Gingerols – compounds tha contain well-known antioxidants relative of piperine and capsaicin – compounds giving chilli and black peppers their spiciness.
- Shogaols – produced when gingerols are dried. These compounds has the ability to fight cancer.
Both compounds help sustain digestive enzymes. They neutralise acids and support the whole digestive process. In addition, aside from ginger’s detoxification power, it could also fight cancer. Thus, not only do you detoxify, you also prevent cancer at the same time!
How to do Ginger Detox?
If you think ginger detox means chewing ginger everytime you do the cleansing, well, if you can do it, why not? But the truth is, there are effective ways to utilise the detox power of ginger. This would be the time for your new detox plan.
- Ginger tea – not common for you? Don’t ever disregard this tea, or else you won’t be able to reach the peak of your goals. If you notice, any detox program always recommend tea as a substitute for coffee. Yes, they got it right! But to be honest, it isn’t just a good substitute, indeed, it’s the best. Period!
- Ginger juices – ideal for hot weather. To create something interesting, add any fruits or vegetables you want like apples, or lemon. It won’t just augment the taste of juice, it would also double the detoxification.
- Ginger as condiment/spice – This is great! Now every family member could have the chance to experience its health benefits.If possible, use it on a daily basis and add some ginger on your recipes. Of course, you’re on detox, so stay organic!
- Ginger Soup – So you’re thinking of the awful taste again? You don’t have too, heard of carrot-ginger soup? Right, that’s quite a famous soup. Try it! Imagine yourself experiencing detox with the two most powerful weapon in detox program – ginger and carrot.
Warning: In some cases, ginger may result to heartburn. But don’t worry, just don’t overuse it. Okay?
Anyway, speaking of detox, well, you landed on a hot spot! This article was born for you – because we know, you’re aiming to become healthy. So, why don’t you give ginger a try?
Now, let’s make things clear. You want to become healthy, aren’t you? So here are your options; become healthful through natural therapies or just remain weak? No offence.