Chlorophyll is considered a superfood due to its potent antioxidant and anti-cancer effects, and it also helps purify the blood.
When you start consuming chlorophyll, you need to remember the following:
- Consume at least 6 to 8 glasses of steam-distilled water daily
- Diets which are high in protein and calories will help tissues to heal faster
- Green drinks from vegetables are also beneficial
- See a doctor right away if you start seeing red spots, swelling, pain or notice an odor around the injured area.
- Stay away from both tobacco and smoking
- If you have diabetes, you should still continue with your treatments
- To help enhance the flow of oxygen to tissues, incorporate germanium in your diet.
- The following will also help provide germanium to the body: shiitake mushrooms, onions and garlic