Carrots – Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer has a reputation of being the top cause of death among men. To help prevent this illness from happening, it’s important to consume deep orange and yellow vegetables. These food products help prevent prostate cancer from happening. Carrots are one example of such vegetables.
Carrots – Inflammation
Veggies should be consumed in higher quantities over any other food products – around half of your plate should be filled with veggies. They’re packed with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties (the best natural remedy to help your body heal). Some of the best choices would be carrots, kale, spinach, and sea vegetables.
Always have a minimum amount of four to five servings o day of raw, slow-cooked, lightly simmered or steamed veggies, compared to roasted, grilled, or fried ones.
Carrots – Gallstones
One possible natural cure for gallstone is a gallbladder juice tonic made from carrots. All you have to do is prepare the following ingredients:
- 4 Pieces of Carrots (scrub the carrots well, trim them and remove their tops)
- ½ Organic Cucumber (if using the non-organic kind, wash it well and peel it)
- ½ Beet/Beetroot with Greens (wash it well)
- ¼ Lemon (if using the non-organic kind, wash it well and peel it)
When everything listed above is ready, do the following:
- Juice it all (Carrots, beetroot, cucumber and lemon)
- Stir it well and serve it in a glass that’s about 10 ounces
- Serve it whether chilled or at room temperature
- Consume at least 3-4 glasses a day with a couple of lemon juice in hot water
This is a very helpful and a very potent drink to help a ton of people dissolve their gallstones. Most results will show up in a few weeks.
Carrots – Kidney Stones
Carrots can help dissolve not just gallstones, but kidney stones as well. All you need to do is to drink a glass of apple juice mixed with apple cider vinegar in the morning, and then consume carrots in the afternoon. When you don’t have carrots, beetroot and cucumber are also great substitutes.