Alzheimer’s disease is progressive disease that destroys memory and other vital functions. At first, someone with Alzheimer’s disease may notice mild confusion and difficulty in remembering. Eventually, people with the disease may even forget important people in their lives and undergo dramatic personality changes.
Alzheimer’s disease is the most common cause of dementia — a group of brain disorders that cause the loss of intellectual and social skills. In Alzheimer’s disease, the brain cells degenerate and die, causing a steady decline in memory and mental function.
At the moment, Alzheimer’s disease medications and management strategies may temporarily improve symptoms. This can sometimes help people with Alzheimer’s disease maximize function and maintain independence for a little while longer. But because there’s no cure for Alzheimer’s disease. it’s important that you look for supportive services and tap into your support network as early as possible.
- Coconut Oil
- Panax Ginseng
- Silicon Dioxide
- Gingko Biloba
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid
- Huperzine A
- Vitamin E
- Infrared Helmet
- Frankincense Essential Oil
- Enzyme Therapy
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Heavy Metal Toxic Cleanse
- Sage and Rosemary
- Prevention Diet
- Memory-Specific Nutrients
- Spiritual Fitness
- Stress Management Techniques
- Re-Establish the Brain Protocol
Myrtle essential oil is a beneficial agent that’s helpful in warding off nervous and neurotic disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, shaking limbs, fear, vertigo, anxiety and chronic stress.
The Journal of Neuroscience reported back in 2001 that an extract found in turmeric known as curcumin can help lower inflammation and amyloid plaque deposits in animals. With low-dose curcumin, the burden of insoluble beta-amyloid (Abeta) and plaque was significantly reduced by 43-50%. It can also help protect against Alzheimer’s disease by turning on the gene that codes for the production of the antioxidant.
10 STEPS TO ELIMINATE/RE-ESTABLISH BRAIN PROTOCOL
The protocol is a ‘full protocol’ that covers most aspects of the health of your brain.
Three parts ensure the
(I) heightened energy levels in the neurons (coconut oil/ketogenic diet) as the
(II) elimination of toxins and infectious microbes is underway and as the (III) re-establishing of the neurons is supported.
Some of the noteworthy aspects of brain protocol are:
- it targets all of the toxins for elimination
- opens the pathogenic biofilm communities for increased access by the immune system and by herbal remedies and other anti-microbials to remove the sheltered microbes
- de-calcifies the body for improved microcirculation, nutrient uptake and waste removal
- removes toxins and heals the leaky gut, rebuilding microbiome inside the guy
- rebalances nutritional deficiencies by providing the needed brain micronutrients for neurons
- supercharges the immune system
- helps boost the number and quality of circulating stem cells
- lengthens the telomeres