Breast cancer is cancer that forms in the cells of the breast.
Next to skin cancer, breast cancer is the most common cancer diagnosed in women in the US. Breast cancer can happen in both men and women; however, it’s more common in women and rare in men.
Substantial support for breast cancer awareness and research funding has helped create advances in the diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer. The survival rate for breast cancer have increased, and the number of deaths associated with this disease is steadily declining, largely due to factors such as earlier detection, a new personalized approach to treatment and a better understanding of the disease.
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Frankincense Essential Oil
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Green Tea
Most of the symptoms associated with breast cancer are associated with a lack of magnesium in the body. Activated charcoal and bentonite clay can help detoxify the body, while zeolite clay can help eliminate heavy metals.
Dr.Ruth Heidrich Breast Cancer Healing Testimony
She went on a healthy diet and started cooking for a vegan type of diet.
She started with the following:
- Whole grains
- Brown rice
- Lots of fruits
- Tons of veggies
- Oatmeal – for breakfast in the morning
- Apple and fruit juices
- For lunch, eat fruits and vegetables
She also brings tomatoes, carrot and celery sticks inside her backpack.
She also tried a raw food diet for 30 days:
- Fruits and vegetabes and a lot of leafy greens
When she was at Dr. John McDougall’s office:
She said that it’s too late, the cancer is already widely spread, her lung and her liver enzymes were off the charts
Dr. McDougall told her that it’s yet too late.
“By changing your diet right now, you’ll immediately empower your immune system. Then your body’s immune system will become so powerful and start cleaning up the rest of it.”
She’s also experiencing an extreme bone pain.
“Within 2 weeks, that bone pain was disappearing and the bone scan showed the hot spots are starting to fade away. My liver enzymes started to normalize within two weeks” she said. And the tumor in her lung do the same way.
When she did a follow up check up and scan:
- Her bone scan showed negative
- Liver enzymes are normal
- Chest x-rays shows that the tumors were encapsulated and weren’t growing
- In two years, the measurement was still the same and it’s obvious that the doctor did not want to do a surgery because it wasn’t growing.
In her cook book she included her diet recipe:
- Take a large salad bowl
- Fill it with leafy greens
- Sprinkle the oatmeal on it
- Slice up a banana, mango or papaya. Apples and oranges work as well
- Sprinkle some cinnamon on top
Her morning drink:
- A large mug filled with water
- Heat it
- Put green tea
- 1 teaspoon of grounded 100% pure coco powder
- Little bit of stevia
- Sometimes, figs, kiwi fruit or pomelo can be added
This is her morning beverage
The common leafy vegetables she ate:
- kale (baby kale and red kale)
- Chinese cabbages (Bok choy and Wong bok)
- Water crest
- and more
Any kind of cholesterol or fat molecule will block the blood from capillary. Even the larger capillaries and the smaller arteries will be blocked. It affects, not only what was discussed above, but it can also affect your hearing, yuour vision and the brain. Even the sense of smell, toes and a whole lot more.